As frustrated as the Radical Left is with him, one assumes there will be no serious challenger in the Democratic primaries.
The hope, for those on these boards that detest Barack Hussein Obama Web Link , is to see a credible challenger survive the Republican primaries unscathed, in the eyes of those crucial, middle of the road, independents.
A credible candidate should be able to sweep against an incumbent many believe to be political weakling, inexperienced, a socialist, a marxist, beholden to the UN, author of the unpopular ObamaCare. Almost half of GOP primary voters believe Barack Hussein Obama wasn't even born in this country and not even eligible for the office. Web Link
Should be an easy race to win, to unseat the first African American POTUS.
The first Republican debate is scheduled at the Reagan library on May 2nd. Web Link At this point in the last cycle, every major candidate had announced and was actively campaigning.
Who's running? Many are undeclared at this point. Some have formed exploratory committees.
* Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota
* Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi
* Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John R. Bolton of Maryland
* Talk show host Herman Cain of Georgia
* Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey
* Governor Mitch Daniels of Indiana
* Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich of Georgia
* Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani of New York
* Former Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas
* U.S. Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, Jr.
* Former Governor and 2008 Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin of Alaska
* Representative Ron Paul of Texas
* Former Governor Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota
* Former Governor Buddy Roemer of Louisiana
* Former Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts
* Former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania
* Senator John Thune of South Dakota
* Businessman Donald Trump of New York
Which will win the Californian GOP primary? Who will the victorious GOP candidate be? Who will take the oath in January, 2013?
Which candidate do you like?