1. Facebook is sharing your private information, your contacts, your private messages with 150 corporations all over the planet.
2. Facebook continued sharing all of this information with those corporations AFTER the projects that needed this data had ended.
3. Facebook circumvented FTC-regulations preventing this kind of behavior by pretending that these corporations are middle-men between Facebook and Facebook-users.
4. Facebook continued sharing your contact-information with corporations after promising in 2014 that they would stop doing that.
5. Facebook gave these corporations the rights to read, write and delete your private messages.
6. Your privacy-settings are meaningless. Facebooks shares your info whether you allow it or not.
7. In 2017, Facebook shared private info with russian IT-giant Yandex, who is accused of working for the Kremlin.