Driver in fatal EPA crash to face murder charge

Original post made on Sep 30, 2011

A driver who struck and killed a motorcyclist in East Palo Alto Wednesday morning while fleeing police will be charged this afternoon with murder, according to the San Mateo County District Attorney's Office. ==B Related story:==
• [Web Link Motorcyclist killed in East Palo Alto by driver fleeing police]

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, September 30, 2011, 1:00 PM

Posted by Ben
a resident of East Palo Alto
on Sep 30, 2011 at 3:03 pm

It's too bad he didn't get life after the first time he took someone's life.

Posted by DDay
a resident of East Palo Alto
on Sep 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm

It's a shame that this guy hides behind drugs, and use that as an "escape goat" or should I say as an excuse for his actions. It seems to me that a person who takes drugs has to say to himself should I or should'nt I? That tells me that when a person is given a choice as to right or wrong, and while in a clear state makes the wrong choice for the worse, just seems to me he knows what he's doing...And to get out of jail repeating the same habits just don't seem like a normal person he difinteley needs to get some serious help...By the way he attempted to break in my house while I was there...what does that tell you????

Posted by To Editor
a resident of East Palo Alto
on Sep 30, 2011 at 4:39 pm

This is Hmmmm. I'd live to know more about the victim of this crime, Mr. Dixon. A lot of info about Sioreli has been made public, but very little about Mr. Dixon. It'd be great if some info on him could be written. Thank you.

Posted by JW
a resident of Mountain View
on Sep 30, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Ditto to what Ben said! Good grief. We don't stand a chance if we let these thugs out after they are convicted of manslaughter.

Posted by be team
a resident of Green Acres
on Oct 1, 2011 at 4:21 am

This is cover ur bumm...EPAPD should have never followed pursuit. this scum would have end up in jail eventually..and 2 lives would have been alive.. sorry but its a sad ending

Posted by Lena
a resident of Southgate
on Oct 2, 2011 at 1:02 pm

He must have been a drug dealer, otherwise where did get the money for the Landrover?

Posted by Gary Terell
on Oct 2, 2011 at 6:11 pm

I have known Danny for a long time, we went to school together, he was a good person. He will truly be missed, my condolences go out to the family.

Posted by G TOWN
a resident of East Palo Alto
on Oct 3, 2011 at 9:02 am

A Land Rover would cost you,but in the hood you can buy one for 20 dollars.

Burger chain Shake Shack to open in Palo Alto

The Cost of Service
By Aldis Petriceks | 1 comment | 975 views

This time we're not lying. HONEST! No, really!
By Douglas Moran | 5 comments | 535 views