Man stabbed to death in Midtown

Original post made on Apr 12, 2008

A 72-year-old man, identified so far only as "Bob," was stabbed to death Friday night at a Midtown residence, allegedly by his girlfriend's 46-year-old son, Herman Van Bragt of Auburn.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 3:58 PM

Posted by Maria
on Apr 12, 2008 at 12:27 pm

I am Tim Herman vanBragt girlfriend for 7 from now Years,I live in Lincoln Ca, Placer County. I am Herman fiancee. someone took his medications away from him on the past months,and that lady Sharon know it about his mental problems.After my Boyfriend disappear from me for about 20 Days, His brother call me and tell me about what happens. I am sure.Herman for 5 Day's before this happen, stop seen me,and I hear what I hear about the tragedy. What I think is that lady Sharon took my boyfriend all the way down there for some reason, Herman didn't have any driven license or car. She knew about Herman mental problems plus she knew Herman don't get along very well with Bob I think she is
Sharon have to do with what Herman my Boyfriend is going through right now,she should not live them along, with Electra vanBragt Boyfriend

Posted by jr
a resident of Professorville
on Apr 12, 2008 at 1:20 pm

This is old news, I do not understand the purpose in reposting it now

The man is clearly mentally ill and going through the criminal justice system, he is no longer a danger as he is incarcerated and will be for the foreseeable future.

We should leave the family in peace.

Posted by Maria
on Apr 12, 2008 at 1:46 pm

It is because I did find it out about theres a link on line about my boyfriend battle

Posted by Safeway neighbor
on Apr 12, 2008 at 6:46 pm

Maria,

I am sorry that you are going through this right now. What happened surely is a tragedy for you, as well as for all the other persons who are close to this case. My heart goes out to you.

Posted by Msria
on Apr 12, 2008 at 10:20 pm

I live in Placer County.I really miss my boyfriend,He where real human being, kind,respectful and gentleman with me for 7 Years. I am looking forwards to see him some time soon

Posted by Beth
on Apr 13, 2008 at 10:25 pm

I am a close friend of Herman. He is dealing with much more than what happened March 7, and the best thing anyone can do for him is to pray for him and his family.

Posted by Maria
on Apr 14, 2008 at 1:20 am

I am prying every single hour......

Coffeebar opens in Menlo Park

Spring College Fairs
By John Raftrey and Lori McCormick | 0 comments | 732 views

Couples: So You Married Mom or Dad . . .
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 719 views