Six teams of local Realtors as well as 17 individual agents ranked among the top 250 sellers nationwide this year, according to Real Trends, a private communications company that publishes "The Thousand" list each year.
Los Altos Realtor Efi Luzon was the second-highest seller in the United States, with more than $800 million in sales, second only to an agent in Texas who sold over $1 billion in real estate.
A total of 17 local real estate agents made the top 250 agents nationwide, and 6 teams made the top 250. The highest-ranking team was The DeLeon Team, of DeLeon Realty, Inc. in Palo Alto, which ranked No. 2, with $729 million in sales.
The listings, for both teams and individuals, can be found at Real Trends.
What follows is a list of local agents and teams with offices based in Menlo Park, Los Altos, Palo Alto and Woodside. Many of these agents also sell homes in Atherton, Portola Valley, Los Altos Hills and Mountain View, but their offices are not located in those cities.
• No. 2: The DeLeon Team of DeLeon Realty in Palo Alto, $729,614,147.
• No. 14: Mary and Brent Gullixson of Alain Pinel Realtors in Menlo Park, $410,132,073.62.
• No. 27: The Troyer Group, Intero Real Estate Services in Los Altos, $311, 727,034.
• No. 122: Juliana Lee, Juliana Lee Real Estate Team in Palo Alto, $150,989,136.
• No. 172: Tom LeMieux and Jennifer Liske of Pacific Union International in Menlo Park, $126,481,750.
• No. 206: Helen and Brad Miller of Alain Pinel Realtors in Woodside, $115,460,000
• No. 2: Efi Luzon of Intero Real Estate Services in Los Altos, $834,574,000.
• No. 39: Judy Citron of Alain Pinel Realtors in Menlo Park, $159,668,800.
• No. 49: Keri Nicholas of Alain Pinel in Menlo Park, $149,759,425.
• No. 58: Kathy Bridgman of Alain Pinel in Los Altos, $136,002,031.25.
• No. 86: Michael Dreyfus of Dreyfus Sotheby's International Realty in Palo Alto, $111,274,000.
• No. 89: Tim Kerns of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage/NRT in Menlo Park, $110,169,140.
• No. 125: Hugh Cornish of Coldwell Banker in Menlo Park, $99,683,750.
• No. 138: Alex Wang of The Sereno Group in Palo Alto, $95,020,556.
• No. 142: Erika Demma of Coldwell Banker in Woodside, $94,317,912.
• No. 146: Scott Dancer of Alain Pinel in Woodside, $92,469,388.
• No. 148: Ed Graziani of The Sereno Group in Los Altos, $90, 970,000.
• No. 152: Judy Bogard-Tanigami of Alain Pinel in Los Altos, $90,258,619.
• No. 171: Billy McNair of Coldwell Banker in Menlo Park, $85,955,750.
• No. 172: Ginny Kavanaugh of Coldwell Banker in Woodside, $85,067,450.
• No. 174: Zach Trailer of Alain Pinel in Menlo Park, $84,507,700.
• No. 232: Monica Corman of Alain Pinel in Menlo Park, $73,304,155.
• No. 247: Greg Goumas of Intero in Woodside, $70,855,450.