Marche restaurant in Menlo Park, which had been named one of the top 25 restaurants in the Bay Area by Michelin Guide, is closing, the restaurant announced Saturday (March 5).
The last day of service for the restaurant, located at 898 Santa Cruz Ave. in downtown Menlo Park, will be Saturday, March 26.
"After nine years of service, the difficult decision to close was made this past week, as we faced the expiration of our lease," the restaurant said in its blog.
To commemorate Marche, the restaurant plans to host "one last Nantucket Dinner event" on Friday and Saturday, March 25 and 26.
"As always, our friend and fisherman Steve Bender will be joining us to share his stories of times past," the blog says. "Please note that on these final days, we will only serve this special menu" (listed here).