By Elena Kadvany
Silicon Valley Restaurant Week, Oct. 15-22Uploaded: Oct 11, 2014
Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is returning Wednesday, Oct. 15, with plenty of deals throughout the Peninsula. For those who don't know how it works, participating restaurants offer a discounted three-course fixed price dinner menu each night they are open during that week. Some charge around $30; others are at $45. Restaurants are asked to offer three options for each course (three appetizers, three entrees, three desserts). Drinks, tax and gratuities are not included. The deals run through the following Wednesday, Oct. 22.
Here's a list of local participating restaurants:
- Agave Mexican Bistro, 194 Castro St. (view the menu)
- Cijjo, 246 Castro St. (view the menu)
- Mixx, 420 Castro St.
- Pacific Catch, 545 San Antonio Road, Suite 34 (at the Village at San Antonio Center)
- 4290 Bistro & Bar in the Crowne Plaza hotel, 4290 El Camino Real
- Il Fornaio, 520 Cowper St. (view the menu)
- LB Steak, 898 Santa Cruz Ave. (view the menu)
- Arya Global Cuisine, 885 Middlefield Road (view the menu)
- LV Mar, 2042 Broadway St.
For more restaurants and information, go to siliconvalleyrestaurantweek.com.