Links and resourcesHere's how to find several of the organizations and groups mentioned in these stories:
* Palo Alto Medical Foundation: pamf.org , with links to its Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages
* Stanford Hospital & Clinics: stanfordhospital.org , with links to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
* VA Palo Alto Health Care System: www.paloalto.va.gov , with links to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
* Stanford Moyamoya Center: neurosurgery.stanford.edu , with a link to Facebook
* Health Care Social Media Silicon Valley: www.facebook.com
People who tweet about particular health issues or take part in Twitter chats often include a hashtag (hash mark followed by a few letters), which you can then search for. Health-related hashtags include: #hcsm (health care and social media), #hpm (hospice and palliative care) and #dsma (diabetes).