Town Square

Two displaced by Christmas Eve apartment fire

Original post made on Dec 26, 2012

A cooking fire in a Menlo Park apartment spread to the unit and attic above it Monday night, Dec. 24, before firefighters extinguished it, fire officials said.

This story contains 167 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.


Like this comment
Posted by oil
a resident of Midtown
on Dec 26, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Better to do BBQ, or just lessen the oil...but oil/grease fires can get out of control very quickly!!
Best not to use oil like that inside.. Very sorry though.