- A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
- All we ask for is registration, just like we do for cars.--Charles Schumer
- I stand in support of this common sense legislation to license everyone who wishes to purchase a gun...I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry --Hillary Clinton
- If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.-- The Dalai Lama
- The Constitution of the United States of America clearly affirms the right of every American citizen to bear arms. And as Americans, we will not give up a single right guaranteed under the Constitution.-- Malcolm X
- If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.--Stalin
- After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.-- William Burroughs
- On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind.--Mussolini
- US Senator, If I could have banned them all -'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns'- I would have!-Diane Feinstein
- Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.--Ghandi
- I don't know about you, but if you hear that Williams' guns have been taken, you'll know Williams is dead.-- Walter Williams
- I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manufacturer's lobby.--Barrack Obama
- Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates.-- Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus
- You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.--Japanese WWII Admiral Yamamoto
- All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.--Mao Tse Tung
- The first step is to take weapons off the streets and to put more police on them.--Hillary Clinton
- By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia,''the security of the nation,' and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms,' our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy...--JFK
This story contains 499 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.