Family escapes two-alarm house fire in East Palo Alto
Original post made
on Jul 31, 2012
/ free articles read.
Subscribe for unlimited access Read FAQ
A 9-year-old boy who was playing fort in the garage of a family home in East Palo Alto Tuesday accidentally started a fire that gutted the house after he dropped a candle onto a mattress, Menlo Park fire officials said.
Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 6:52 PM
This story contains 764 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have
Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account,
to get your online account activated.