RNC asks who stands with Cory Booker?
Original post made by Mac Mac Donald on May 22, 2012
Who else stands with Cory on the good that venture capital can do with investments? Most of us.
Who stands with Cory on the questionable practices of vulture capital as practiced by many of Bain Capital's investments?
Let's take a look.... hey, there's these guys: Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, etc.
- "[Bain] loots companies, leave behind broken families, broken towns." Newt Gingrich
- "It's the ultimate insult when Mitt Romney comes to South Carolina and tells you he feels your painbecause he caused it. [...] There is something inherently wrong when getting rich off failure and sticking it to someone else is how you do your business. I happen to think that is indefensible." Rick Perry
- "Governor Romney has claimed to have created over 100,000 jobs at Bain, and people are wanting to know: is there proof of that claim? And was it U.S. jobs created for United States citizens? [...] And that's fair, that's not negative campaigning." Sarah Palin
- "Governor Romney enjoys firing people." Jon Huntsman
- "While Mitt Romney was at Bain Capital, almost one out of every four companies they were involved with went bankrupt or went out of business." John Brabender, Rick Santorum campaign manager
on May 22, 2012 at 9:11 am
I stand with Cory. Check out the Texts From Hilary about Cory rescuing his neighbor from a housefire.
Cory Booker/Hilary 2016
on May 22, 2012 at 4:05 pm
Governor Rick Perry said the best three things -
1. "They're vultures that sitting out there on the tree limb waiting for the company to get sick and then they swoop in, they eat the carcass. They leave with that and they leave the skeleton" 1/10/12
2. "The idea that you've got private equity companies that come in and take companies apart so they can make profits and have people lose their jobs, that's not what the Republican Party's about." 1/12/12
3. Uhhhhh, ummmm, I forgot the third one....