Two men arrested after high-speed chase
Original post made on Jul 29, 2011
Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, July 28, 2011, 8:19 AM
on Jul 29, 2011 at 7:26 am
1) What is the relationship between the driver of this car, and the owner of the car (who is a suspect in the EPA killings).
2) Does the driver know where the suspected killer might be hiding?
3) What is the immigration status of all of these people?
4) Will the driver, and the passenger, of this car be held as "material witnesses" in the EPA killings?
5) Will the driver/passenger be allowed to post bail?
6) Will the car of the killing suspect be impounded?
Would be nice to be offered some information in these Weekly articles, once in a while.
on Jul 29, 2011 at 8:16 am
"where's the beef"...while I am not usually a big fan of some of the reporters here, I think the questions you ask are more of a follow-up than the original article. Do you really think that the answers to most, if not all of your questions, can be answered at the time of the report? The police have an investigation to conduct and can not always give the information you seek right away.
And BTW...why do you care if the car is impounded and what the immigration status is. You make yourself sound punitive and racist.
on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:21 am
Of course the car will be impounded - rather, it has been already - that's standard - incl because the car owner is wanted.
I personally think immigration status is important - since they're gang members, I'm going to make a wild guess that they're members of one of the Mexican gangs (given their names), which means they might be hiding anywhere, including Mexico. Their immigration status is also relevant to what happens when they're sentenced/after they serve their time (if they're convicted).
All the other questions - those answers aren't something the media are privy to at this time. Just use your deductive reasoning abilities.