http://paloaltoonline.com/square/print/2008/02/15/chemical-spraying-is-another-price-we-pay-for-agricultural-monocultures


Town Square

Chemical Spraying Is Another Price We Pay For Agricultural Monocultures

Original post made by Mike, College Terrace, on Feb 15, 2008

This story contains 60 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.

Comments

Like this comment
Posted by Walter_E_Wallis
a resident of Midtown
on Feb 15, 2008 at 1:10 pm

The symptoms of starvation are much worse than those of a sensitivity to a sprayed agent. When 2 percent of the population feeds the other 98%, with a surplus to make into boondogle fuel, something is going right. Drive by the feedlot on 5 and the the smell will curl the paint on your Beemer, but stop into the Ranch and the prime rib will make up for it. Stop the foolish opposition to "Frankenfoods" and the silly infatuation with "Organic" foods, relax and enjoy the bounty of an assisted nature.


Like this comment
Posted by perspective
a resident of Midtown
on Feb 16, 2008 at 8:11 am

GREAT post, Walter!