Original post made by Walter_E_Wallis on Aug 8, 2007
The silly contest to see which state can have the earlier primary has gone too far. It is time for the parties to show some maturity and establish a way to evenly divide the perceived benefit of the first primary. I propose the following: Break the nation into ten groups of states each. Each Group to be one large state and 4 progressively smaller states. Each group would be first on one primary, with the first rotated through the groups. Below is my suggested groupings.
1. California New Jersey Minnesota Mississippi New Hampshire
2. Texas Virginia Colorado Arkansas Hawaii
3. New York Massachuset Alabama Kansas Rhode island
4. Florida Washington S Carolina Utah Montana
5. Illinois Indiana Louisiana Nevada Delaware
6. Pennsylvania Arizona Kentucky N Mexico S Dakota
7. OHIO Tennessee Oregon W Virginia Alaska
8. Michigan Missouri Oklahoma Nebraska N Dakota
9. Georgia Maryland Connecticut Idaho Vermont
10. N Carolina Wisconsin Iowa Maine Wyoming
Are you overwhelmed or genuinely loving this holiday season?
By Cheryl Bac | 2 comments | 368 views