Posted by common sense, a resident of the Midtown neighborhood, on Jun 13, 2012 at 10:29 am
Marc, we will want to hear about the following:
1) Since you view the city infrastructure as an important priority, and the current council has had issues with prioritizing the city's spending, what current city spending would you prioritize lower than infrastrucutre?
2) What funding plans do you support for the infrastructure needs?
3) Rich Gordon continues to support High Speed Rail; since Rich Gordon is a honorary co-chair of your campaign, do you support Rich's stand on High Speed Rail? If elected what will you do to either support High Speed Rail or what will you do to help terminate the High Speed Rail
4) Nancy Shepard is another honrary co-chair of your campaign, who was endorsed by the unions. What is your view of the situation that Palo Alto faces with employee compensation (salary & benefits), where more & more services are cut, so that the remaining city employee's compensation can continue to grow? What are your specific proposals on this situation?
5) Where do you stand on the ABAG housing allocations? and what will specifically do to support for or against those allocations?
6) What is your view on the PC Zoning process, and what criteria will you use to decide on voting for or against changing a property's zoning to PC?