RNC asks who stands with Cory Booker?
Original post made by Mac Mac Donald, Green Acres, on May 22, 2012
Who else stands with Cory on the good that venture capital can do with investments? Most of us.
Who stands with Cory on the questionable practices of vulture capital as practiced by many of Bain Capital's investments?
Let's take a look.... hey, there's these guys: Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, etc.
- "[Bain] loots companies, leave behind broken families, broken towns." Newt Gingrich
- "It's the ultimate insult when Mitt Romney comes to South Carolina and tells you he feels your painbecause he caused it. [...] There is something inherently wrong when getting rich off failure and sticking it to someone else is how you do your business. I happen to think that is indefensible." Rick Perry
- "Governor Romney has claimed to have created over 100,000 jobs at Bain, and people are wanting to know: is there proof of that claim? And was it U.S. jobs created for United States citizens? [...] And that's fair, that's not negative campaigning." Sarah Palin
- "Governor Romney enjoys firing people." Jon Huntsman
- "While Mitt Romney was at Bain Capital, almost one out of every four companies they were involved with went bankrupt or went out of business." John Brabender, Rick Santorum campaign manager
Steins, sausage and spaetzle: Mountain View hosts second Oktoberfest
By Elena Kadvany | 4 comments | 3,176 views
Two creative lights depart Palo Alto, leaving diverse legacies
By Jay Thorwaldson | 2 comments | 1,562 views
Blood in the Fields: Ten Years Inside California's Nuestra Familia Gang
By Nick Taylor | 0 comments | 941 views