How to Make An SFO Aircraft Noise Complaint
Original post made by Resident on May 20, 2014
1) Go to:
2) Check the box, if it's your first complaint. You'll receive some attachments from the Noise Office that you may find very interesting regarding the volume of air traffic over Palo Alto, where 3 Arriving flight paths converge.
3) Fill out all information with red stars, which indicates Required info. (Leave Caller Code blank.)
4) Make selections from pull-down menus as accurately as possible, or make no selections.
5) DO make comments about how your life and family are being affected by the aircraft noise in the box provided.
6) Select from the pull-down menu if you want a response.
6) Be sure to check the box at the bottom to receive a copy of your complaint for your records.
7) Enter the Captcha code and Submit.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Handmade truffle shop now open in downtown Palo Alto
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 2,534 views