Why remove the post from Fireman's Friend????

Original post made by Fireman, another community, on Apr 30, 2008

Funny how Posts just keep coming up, missing.??.. Make sure you print them before they vanish.

Posted by vernon
a resident of Ventura
on Apr 30, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Just a guess but the postings by fireman are usually difficult to understand since they ramble all over the map. I've stopped even skimming them because they are just long, disjointed rants. So removal won't affect me at all.

Posted by Fireman
on Apr 30, 2008 at 4:41 pm

Vernon; It's been a long road.. Kind of like the Children's theatre investigation? hard to follow.

All I can say is single issues are hard enough to follow, especially in this City.

Trying to follow many issues, over many years. With so many different players are linked together. Then throw in things being edited or removed..

What does that say about the people running this Place????? How does that go? The CON's are running the prison.
What does a culture of fear mean to you? See City wins again???? even being wrong!

Posted by Richard
a resident of University South
on Apr 30, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Vernon,
I agree with you about the Fireman's posts. They are long and say nothing. I too don't even read them anymore. He just rambles on and on.

Posted by Firefighter
a resident of Los Altos
on Apr 30, 2008 at 6:19 pm

I worked with Fireman for many years. He is NOT a victim! There is another side of his story that he won't tell you.

The Fire Dept personnel just shake their heads at all this nonsense. He could of made better decisions, but choose NOT to. Now he blames everyone else but himself.

Also, why does the Palo Alto Online continue to let him write these long rambling comments that have basically nothing to do with what everyone else is discussing at the time.

Does the Palo Alto Online get some sort of amusement by him "bashing" and writing lies about public employees? If it does, it is sad and poor journalism.

Posted by Fireman's friend
on Apr 30, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Fireman is asking why my post was removed, not his.

Firefighter, was your post removed too? I can't find it.

Posted by fireman
on Apr 30, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Funny Firefighter's should back up?

Ok here we go again... Firefighter I know you want,need to keep me SILENT.

You have too hide... That is why you do not post your name.

One more time.. Why has the City,Fire Department Leaders,City Council done nothing to stop me.
Oh one more thing I worked with some very fine people and FIrefighters ... I also worked with several real losers. We had an employee steal toys from the TOYS for tots, later on that one...
This City has GOOD EMPLOYEE'S .. Too bad it has some not so good of ones running the place..

20 minutes to address the public at a City council meeting is all I ask?

Funny we shook are heads when Ruben became chief. One firefighter quit when he heard that Ruben was promoted, Shook are heads when we saw all the COVER UPS. We as Palo Alto Firefighters have shaken are heads for years. Goes with a culture of fear.

YES I DID MAKE SOME BAD DECISIONS, I made some mistakes,
I am so far from perfect but, as I have said I am human.

Lets see who else made bad DECISIONS and mistakes, City Manager, Assistant City manager, City Attorney, City Council Members, Fire Chief, police Chief, The utilities department head,The Department of inhuman resources, Union President[you] etc
Hey I bet you have made some Bad DECISIONS and MIstakes also.

Now lets compare the SIZE,NUMBER,COST,IMPACT, of these BAD DECISIONS. Some of these bad decisions went on for 15 years,

Lets compare the PUNISHMENT. Fair and same for all?

You speak without even using your name for your own words... How can you speak for anyone or thing? Post then climb back into your hole?

The Palo Alto Firefighters Union can speak for itself. Has before.. The President likes to speak, loves to speak.. Not to good with the whole story.

I have left many friends and people out... I CAN NOT RISK ONE OF MY BROTHER OR SISTER FIREFIGHTERS TO END UP LIKE BRANDON..
NO MORE BRANDON'S
Go back to this group you speak for, Ask them your name, Then say Firefighter Andrew Jentzsch who paid dues for 20 years wants to talk with the UNION president in public.

Here is a new way of doing things for this CITY.. LETS PRACTICE PUBLIC GOVERNMENT IN THE PUBLIC< LETS show the citizens how its City leaders do business.

Now get this straight... I was a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE,,, I do not Bash public Employee's
I bash the PEOPLE WHO SAY THERE ARE LEADERS IN THIS CITY. I bash the one's that are accountable... Unlike this City's Leaders who think it is open season with no limit on CITY EMPLOYEE"S

You think that what you say or want to post is more important than what anyone else wants to say or post.. That is SAD>>>>>>> YEA YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE.. I am Not hiding remember?
Oh bye the way did you have one fact in your post????

Idea,At a city council meeting get, all the City people you think you might need, Get the Fire chief, Union president,,, get the past chief..
PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOUR MOUTH IS,, You can use any name you want..

You can tell your side of my story?? Yea that funny.. Then I will tell my side of MY STORY.
Look at facts,e-mails,letters from the CITY.. Letters FROM the CITY DOCTORS. Then the same from real people who do not have something to hide or who do not get paid to get the City OUt of trouble..

Posted by fireman
on Apr 30, 2008 at 8:36 pm

Oh firefighter;

You did have one fact, Yes I did make some bad decisions.... None costing Millions of Dollars,Non endangering the safety of the citizens or firefighters. None creating a culture of fear.
oh and one current Employee also made the same Bad Decision I did, She got a second chance..
Stop guessing ask the council and frank for 20 minutes.... Then Carbon foot print me...

Steins, sausage and spaetzle: Mountain View hosts second Oktoberfest