Young man shoots at police in East Palo Alto

Original post made on Apr 14, 2008

Within the first 24 hours of East Palo Alto's "crime emergency," officers apprehended three men with guns, including one man who shot at an officer, according to Capt. John Chalmers.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, April 14, 2008, 3:56 PM

Posted by Resident
on Apr 14, 2008 at 4:24 pm

Good

3 down, x still to go

Posted by NICE
a resident of East Palo Alto
on Apr 16, 2008 at 6:22 am

All those people like that has to get out of East Palo Alto. The are the infested individual that makes the city sad and give a bad stigma of high crime city.

Posted by PAMELA WATTS
on Apr 16, 2008 at 2:44 pm

They need to get everybody off the street thats invole with my son death and and ron davis i dont like what he put in the paper about my son because this shooting been going on before my son got killed so anybody have something to say they can make a comment to me.

Posted by somebody
on Apr 16, 2008 at 2:51 pm

EAST PALO ATLO is so bad now the police is scared of these people and that just let all them bad guys take over the town and some of the police are woking with them thats why the town is so bad and thats why some people are moving out of East Palo Atlo because they can't get the bad people out.

Posted by me
on Apr 16, 2008 at 2:52 pm

clean up the city

Posted by me
on Apr 16, 2008 at 2:52 pm

clean up the city

Posted by very sad
on Apr 16, 2008 at 5:11 pm

Crime is a way of life for EPA. Yes, the bad apples spoil it for everyone else. Sadly, there are so many bad apples in EPA that it is uncontrollable.

Posted by jc
a resident of South of Midtown
on Apr 16, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Why is Palo Alto Online a source for EPA news? I look at this website to read about PA news and end up finding that 50% of the articles are about EPA crime. Maybe EPA can start their own website called EPA Online.

Posted by grewupinepa
on Apr 20, 2008 at 6:39 pm

yea its bad but its what you make of it it bad because everyone labels the kids there as bad and when i was growing up there the whole block helped my mother raise me and i didnt turn out bad nor have my childern

Posted by by me
a resident of Menlo Park
on May 25, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Actually I believe that a lot of the police officers from EPA don't really care about the people there! And this boys are not criminals and some people just speak wit out knowing anything and I believe that maybe insted of labeling people we should stop and think about how not every one comes from a good area and that this boys are not the crimnals they are labeld as! Thank you.....