Full name when you post.....

Original post made by andrew jentzsch on Mar 4, 2008

Fireman= Andrew Jentzsch

City of Palo Alto Employee {Past}

Date of Hire 10/83. 20 years of service to the City and citizens..

City manager at that time. Bill Zanner
Fire chief Robert Wall

I started with good people ,doing a good job.

2003 When I resigned under great stress and pressure. After years of Harassment and watching this city go straight down the tubes.

I was forced out,driven out, like many others have been.

May good Employee's and people.

Cover up after cover up... LIE AFTER LIE!

I watched a city manager not care about a Fire Department that was unsafe,

Wasting millions of dollars, who's moral was the lowest it had ever been.

Asking the Employee's to give up vacation time to help the city. While he collects his bonus and does nothing about what was going on.

More like leading what was going on..

AND SO MUCH MORE.. So very much more.

I posted and offered my story over the Internet.
Thanks to all who wrote asking to find out more.
Of those who did ask
More than several. Have stories like the one I have.

For all that did not or would like to get a copy of what I have.

March 17th I think is a City Counsil meeting.

I WILL BE THERE. I WILL TRY TO TALK. I WILL BE PASSING OUT SOME OF WHAT I HAVE.

If I am not allowed to speak or there is no time for me.

I will be standing outside on the corner.. I will be handing out my STORY and other information that you might want to see/read.

I will also be on University Ave Passing this out... A day or so before and after the meeting.

You can meet with me. Talk with me ,support me if you like. Boo me if it makes you feel better or you think you have something to gain by doing so.

Thanks for the time and listening to me. Putting up with me?

I will also have copies of the Union survey..I think it might help for some to see/read what Employee's have to say or had to say and what was done with their input.
OR WHAT WAS NOT DONE WITH THEIR INPUT..

What was allowed to carry on and what was done to those who tried to make changes for the better of all.

MAYBE LIKE THE INPUT OF THE CITIZENS!!!! In one ear and out the other. While looking you straight in the eye and smiling to you.

Posted by goodneighbor, a resident of Fairmeadow
on Mar 4, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Andrew -

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. There has been other issues with the City and Fire Departments in general. It is appaling how they played political football with Fire Station #8 for the Foothills. Too many of the city staffs are getting cushy paychecks and seem to not care enough about the citizens of Palo Alto.

Posted by Fireman, a resident of another community
on Mar 5, 2008 at 8:20 am

Goodneighbor;

Thank you. All I have tried to do is help,make Palo Alto a better place.
I became a Paramedic to help,to do more.

What I will be passing out is just a fraction of what has and is going on in the City of Palo Alto.

Mostly the Fire Department. I was there,I watched it happen.

I watched Frank ask the Employee,s to do more with less..

While he did less for the CITIZENS of Palo Alto and got more.$$$

Watch Frank ask the Employee's to donate vacation time to the City. Take time off with out pay.
While the Fire Department wasted MILLIONS of dollars on junk. That puts the FIREFIGHTERS and CITIZENS safety at risk.

And yes there is way too much to keep track off.

The RUG in Palo Alto ,LOOKS like a MOUNTIAN.. There has been SO MUCH sweep under it.
As with most everthing. It must be looked into. Investigated.

BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Posted by just askin', a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 3:05 pm

Get your pension, or did you refuse it as ill-gotten gains?

Posted by fireman, a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Just askin

I did my job. Maybe I even saved the life of someone you know?

Maybe ill gotten gains might fit your life better than mine?

Just askin.. Did your mother name you that or you just like to hide?

Behind the smoke maybe...

Posted by Firefighter, a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:38 pm

To just askin"

Got my pension after 31 years of service. Thanks!

Posted by ar, a resident of Meadow Park
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:50 pm

firefighter,

I commend you for using your real name, you have real courage to do that and tell the truth - unlike the Weekly who would rather spend millions on real estate than on investigative reporters would could really look into your story.

I'm interested in finding out what you have to say. I'm so used to the Weekly deleting anything controversial, it's really pathetic. No wonder the Weekly has to go into the real estate biz to stay alive because heck, they can't do real reporting.

Posted by fireman, a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Hey I did not post the above.... Playing games

I had 20 years and am fighting the city..

Same on you lier?

Posted by fireman, a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:56 pm

resident;

I have had enough of this place and the lies.

And the people who get paid with the CITIZENS money to do so.

March 16,17,18 I will be there. Hey would you call the TV news stations.

Please.

Posted by Just curious, a resident of Another Palo Alto neighborhood
on Mar 7, 2008 at 5:21 pm

Fireman,

Besides here, who have you taken your story to?

Union?
Newspapers?
TV?
Lawyers?

Posted by fireman, a resident of another community
on Mar 7, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Just Curious;

I have tried. This City is Nasty...
The Union has tried to make all this vanish. Look at the age of the Survey..
Remember the SANDBAGS? The president has been doing it.

I have copies of the responces from A Newspaper in my hand outs and a TV station.

ACLU also..

Lawyer; I have to fight to help the citizens of palo alto and the firefighter against the CITY> With my money. Wish I could.. cross your fingers. It might happen.

I think the City has a bigger pocket to keep me quiet.
The citizens fill that pocket every year and when they {the city} run out.

FLOAT A BOND!

Look we have people posting under my name now???? Hey I had it first..
STUCK MY NAME TO IT!!!!!! I am not hiding....

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.

Gourmet hot dogs, sausage food truck coming to the Peninsula

Allowing Unauthorized Immigrants to Learn and Earn Legally Will Help the Economy
By Steve Levy | 29 comments | 2,036 views

College applications: round three
By Sally Torbey | 24 comments | 1,536 views

Is HBO's Silicon Valley Any Good?
By Anita Felicelli | 14 comments | 1,469 views