Full name when you post.....

Original post made by andrew jentzsch, another community, on Mar 4, 2008

Fireman= Andrew Jentzsch

This story contains 426 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.

Posted by goodneighbor
a resident of Fairmeadow
on Mar 4, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Andrew -

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. There has been other issues with the City and Fire Departments in general. It is appaling how they played political football with Fire Station #8 for the Foothills. Too many of the city staffs are getting cushy paychecks and seem to not care enough about the citizens of Palo Alto.

Posted by Fireman
on Mar 5, 2008 at 8:20 am

Thank you. All I have tried to do is help,make Palo Alto a better place.
I became a Paramedic to help,to do more.

What I will be passing out is just a fraction of what has and is going on in the City of Palo Alto.

Mostly the Fire Department. I was there,I watched it happen.

I watched Frank ask the Employee,s to do more with less..

While he did less for the CITIZENS of Palo Alto and got more.$$$

Watch Frank ask the Employee's to donate vacation time to the City. Take time off with out pay.
While the Fire Department wasted MILLIONS of dollars on junk. That puts the FIREFIGHTERS and CITIZENS safety at risk.

And yes there is way too much to keep track off.

The RUG in Palo Alto ,LOOKS like a MOUNTIAN.. There has been SO MUCH sweep under it.
As with most everthing. It must be looked into. Investigated.

Posted by just askin'
on Mar 7, 2008 at 3:05 pm

Get your pension, or did you refuse it as ill-gotten gains?

Posted by fireman
on Mar 7, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Just askin

I did my job. Maybe I even saved the life of someone you know?

Maybe ill gotten gains might fit your life better than mine?

Just askin.. Did your mother name you that or you just like to hide?

Behind the smoke maybe...

Posted by Firefighter
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:38 pm

To just askin"

Got my pension after 31 years of service. Thanks!

Posted by ar
a resident of Meadow Park
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:50 pm

I commend you for using your real name, you have real courage to do that and tell the truth - unlike the Weekly who would rather spend millions on real estate than on investigative reporters would could really look into your story.

I'm interested in finding out what you have to say. I'm so used to the Weekly deleting anything controversial, it's really pathetic. No wonder the Weekly has to go into the real estate biz to stay alive because heck, they can't do real reporting.

Posted by fireman
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Hey I did not post the above.... Playing games

I had 20 years and am fighting the city..

Same on you lier?

Posted by fireman
on Mar 7, 2008 at 4:56 pm

I have had enough of this place and the lies.

And the people who get paid with the CITIZENS money to do so.

March 16,17,18 I will be there. Hey would you call the TV news stations.

Posted by Just curious
on Mar 7, 2008 at 5:21 pm

Besides here, who have you taken your story to?

Posted by fireman
on Mar 7, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Just Curious;

I have tried. This City is Nasty...
The Union has tried to make all this vanish. Look at the age of the Survey..
Remember the SANDBAGS? The president has been doing it.

I have copies of the responces from A Newspaper in my hand outs and a TV station.

ACLU also..

Lawyer; I have to fight to help the citizens of palo alto and the firefighter against the CITY> With my money. Wish I could.. cross your fingers. It might happen.

I think the City has a bigger pocket to keep me quiet.
The citizens fill that pocket every year and when they {the city} run out.

Look we have people posting under my name now???? Hey I had it first..
STUCK MY NAME TO IT!!!!!! I am not hiding....

Local restaurants snag Michelin Bib Gourmand status

Council Candidate Forums

Response to Arguments Against Measure B
By Steve Levy | 20 comments | 1,789 views

Garden Zucchini Pancakes with Umami Tomato Meets Woodside Elementary
By Laura Stec | 1 comment | 955 views

By Max Greenberg | 0 comments | 260 views

Hangin' with the best

The results are in. See who Palo Alto Weekly readers have selected what they feel are the top spots and service providers in the Palo Alto area across 83 categories.

See the Winners