Suggestion for finding pet and house sitting services

Original post made by jack tripper, Green Acres, on May 29, 2007

Hello,

We are looking for pet and house sitting services and would really like the person/business to be local, but can't seem to find a centralized place online to find such services. We'd greatly appreciate it if you can give us suggestions. Thank you.

Posted by Resident
on May 29, 2007 at 2:47 pm

Are you talking dog sitter? I use someone I trust 100% who "sits" dogs in her own home. Worked for the SPCA, absolute dog lover, responsible etc. Not sure if she would move into your home to do it, though.

If that is appealing, I will ask her how you can contact her. I doubt posting her number online would be ok!

Posted by Jack Tripper
a resident of Green Acres
on May 29, 2007 at 3:17 pm

Hello,

Yes, I'd greatly appreciate if you can let me know how I can contact her. My email address, if it helps, is 1jacktripper at gmail. Thank you very much.

Posted by Resident
on May 31, 2007 at 6:58 am

Sorry, I have been out of town and didn't check back in the last few days. I will pass on your e-mail to her.

Posted by jessica
a resident of Downtown North
on Jun 2, 2007 at 12:51 pm

Try the Pet Care Network of Silicon Valley (siliconvalleypetcare.com), they are a group of licensed, bonded pet sitters who are also also members of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters.

Posted by Lisa Ayers
a resident of Stanford
on Jun 29, 2008 at 1:29 pm

I am going to be a Traveling Nurse at Stanford. Is there any housesitting opportunites by the hospital? Beginning August 23.
I am and RN living by myself with no pets. I am very responsible, clean and honest.
Lisa Ayers

Posted by adriana
a resident of Palo Alto High School
on Mar 6, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Hi,

I am relocating to Palo Alto. I have great references but I do have a small pet too, that I adore. I would help you with a pet too. For how long do you need it?

I read that you need someone that is local, but if you would like to consider it, I would be open to talk more about it.

If you would like to contact me my email is womanofavalon@live.com.

I am originally from Brazil but Ihave been working and living in ALABAMA for the last, almost 7 years. I divorced and I want to move to Palo Alto where I have friends. Thank you!

Posted by Lucy @TAILS UP PET CARE
on May 28, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Your Question: "Where can we find a centralized place to locate pet sitting services".

ANSWER: Try "Yelp"