Stanford Theatre in Palo Alto plans a special Shirley Temple film festival this weekend, showing six of her classics on Saturday and Sunday. All six films can be seen for $5, the theater announced.
This is the schedule of films on both Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 15 and 16:
● 1:45 p.m. "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" (1938)
● 3:15 p.m. "Little Miss Broadway" (1938)
● 4:35 p.m. "Curly Top" (1935)
● 6 p.m. "Poor Little Rich Girl" (1936)
● 7:30 p.m. "The Little Colonel" (1935)
● 9 p.m. "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer" (1947)
The Stanford Theatre is at 221 University Ave. in Palo Alto.
This story contains 180 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.